tel. +358 (0)294 500 200
Ateneum tel. +358 (0)294 500 401
Kiasma tel. +358 (0)294 500 501
Sinebrychoff tel. +358 (0)294 500 460
Reservations for guided tours to Ateneum, Kiasma and Sinebrychoff Art Museum
tel. +358 (0)0294 500 500
tel. +358 (0)294 500 350
fax +358 (0)294 500 248
Finnish National Gallery business ID 0800570-3
- E-invoice address: 003708005703
- Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
- Operator ID for invoices sent through the bank network: DABAFIHH*
*Use this operator ID if you cannot send invoices directly to Maventa’s operator ID from your own einvoicing system.
The invoice must contain reference e.g. orderer’s name and museum or department.
Please note that this address is only intended for invoices. Send all invoices as email attachments in PDF format and combine the invoice and its attachments into a single file.
Address for email invoices: email@example.com
When you are sending more than one invoice in a single email, each of the invoices must be sent as a separate attachment.
- All files must have different names.
- Maximum size for one email is 5 MB.
- The PDF files must be genuine PDF documents (PDF version 1.3 or newer).
- The PDF files may not be locked or password protected.
- Maximum document size is 210 x 297 mm.
- Attachment names may only contain standard characters (a-z, A-Z and 0-9). Do not use special characters to name the attachments.
Remember to enter complete address details on the invoice and the envelope so that the invoice can be quickly and reliably forwarded to the right recipient.
Finnish National Gallery Department placing the order (f.ex. Ateneum)
PO Box 100
80020 Kollektor Scan
The invoices sent to the scanning service are automatically scanned and added to our ledger. Do not send any other items (such as receipts, business gifts, credit cards or entrance tickets) to the scanning address because they will not be forwarded to the recipients. Use black on white text: it helps to ensure that the software can read the invoice details correctly. Do not add staples to the invoices sent to the scanning service.